Welcome to Bayview Country House
Bed and Breakfast accommodation in Ardara, County Donegal
Bayview Country House offers spacious B&B accommodation in Ardara, County Donegal, overlooking the bay and within walking distance of the town of Ardara, famous for it's tweed heritage.
Facilities - Bed and Breakfast accommodation in Ardara
- Spacious en-suite bedrooms, all with hospitality tray, tv, hairdryer
- Comfortable guest lounge to relax in with a turf fire in the evenings
- Spacious secure car-park
- Wi-Fi internet access free in all parts of the house.
- Landscaped gardens
- View photos of Bayview Country House here!
BayView Country House is a Galtee Breakfast Award Winner.
Choice of breakfasts available all served with home-made prize-winning bread and scones.
BayView Country House Is a member of B. & B. Ireland and recommended by the Frommer Guide
Nearby Bayview Country House:
• Within walking distance of Owenea Salmon river
• 7 minute drive to Narin Blue Flag beach
• 10 minute drive to Narin and Portnoo 18 Hole Golf Course
• Kilclooney Portal Dolmen
• Doon Fort
• Clooney Wood
• Many and varied walking trails
• half hour drive to Slieve League Cliffs
• 1 hour from Glenveagh National Park
Situated amidst spectacular scenery, Ardara, County Donegal is famous for its hand-made crafts and traditional Irish Music pubs and is a central base for touring the North-West.
Tel: 074 95 41145
Int Tel: 00353 74 95 41145